Rules are in effect as of 5/15/2018 updated 9/25/21
Rules /Requirements for Ranch RV Park facility located at 2353 175th St. Okoboji, IA 51355. These are part of the terms of your lease. Rules may be amended when necessary (as any time) and are put into effect immediately; you automatically agree to them, in that event you will be given a new set of rules. Lease season runs from April 15 to Oct 15 each year. You do not have a lease after Oct 15th each year.
1. Lessee must be at least 18 years old to attain a registered site. Registration & Rent: Rent must be paid in advance. We accept cash or personal checks with proper ID. We do not accept credit cards.
2. Your camper must be TEN years old or newer. If older and in excellent condition it may be ap-proved by management. However, keep in mind that when Ranch RV Park owners decide that you need to update your unit, from that date they will give you 2 years to make that update. So in other words, you are not grandfathered in forever. If you request to move to another site and your unit is over the ten years, you will be given the 2 year notice.
3. AT YOUR CAMPSITE
Everyone is expected to keep their site clean and orderly. All trash should be bagged and brought to the dumpster area provided. Put trash in the 4 dumpsters not around them. There is no trash pickup at your site. No dumping of appliances and electronics , bicycles and such. If caught doing so you will be fined.
All sewer lines must be free from leaks and recommended to have a "do-nut" or threaded attach-ment into the sewer.
Alcoholic beverages are allowed only at your site.
We do NOT allow clotheslines.
It is prohibited to wash autos or RV's with a hose using Ranch RV Park water. You can hire a service company that will bring water with them in a tank and they will clean your unit for a fee. Due to noise, generators are only to be used during emergencies. Oil changes and other such types of vehicle maintenance are not allowed but other minor fixes may be. Check with the office before performing any vehicle maintenance or repair. If there are any problems or damages at your site please inform us immediately.
3. Sites are approximately 70 feet deep x 30 feet wide. There is a gravel pad where RV will sit. Each lot has a 20’x20’ rock designated parking area. One RV per site is allowed. Some lots are shaped differently but will have plenty of room.
4. DRIVING AND PARKING
Observe a safe speed and watch for children, pets and wildlife. Drive on the roads only. Do not use pull-thru spaces for short cuts. Park in your own area or assigned spot. Do not park in open spaces without prior office approval. Do not park or drive through the grass or where the grass is supposed to be. Visitor parking is by the office and next to the dumpster area along the tree line to the East side of park. .
5. Boat parking : Ask for availability and permission. We prefer to have boats along the tree line to the East south of dumpsters. $100 per year. Parking permits will be issued up at the office. One boat per site only and one tag issued per lease. You will be issued a tag that will match your boat parking spot. Boats parked without a tag will be fined.
6. Each lot has room for 2 vehicles in addition to their RV unit, if you have visitors they must use your designated parking area unless the lot owner is already occupying it with own vehicles. In this case these visitors will use the extra parking area on the east side of property. A visitor is someone who is visiting 1 week or less in any 1 month. Other arrangements for parking are needed if stays are longer than 1 week and want to park on extra parking area. If visitor wants to park longer, submit request and it will be reviewed by management of Ranch RV Park, it may be accepted or denied. Please call for any questions about this.
Visitors can have vehicles only, no boats, trailers, other rv units, nothing other than a car or pickup , motorcycle for visitors. Remember quiet time , motorcycles that cause any loud com-plaints may be asked to not be used in the park and asked to leave. Any visitor bringing in any-thing other than personal vehicle as stated in first line will be asked to remove unauthorized items.
Lessee is responsible for their guests and visitors. Lessee is responsible to inform guests of rules and regulations.
Any vehicle may not protrude into the access roads.
7. Leases are on a 1 (6 month) season basis , April 15th to Oct 15th each year. You may keep unit here the winter before the your season begins, for no extra cost to the lease; however down payment of no less than $500 is required and due by Oct 31 (current season), Cost of lease is $3200-$3500. All sites are full hookup. Current lessees that are not are not returning the next season, you must have your unit removed from the entire Ranch RV Property and Ranch property by Oct 15 of your lease season. This includes any decks or items that you don't want to leave behind. Because those items will become the property of the Ranch RV Park. Lease season is April 15 to Oct. 15 , a 6 month lease period in any one year. Please let us know if you are not returning by Labor Day (current season.)
8. Included with your lease: Access to the laundry room, new in 2022.
A. water B. water
C. garbage service (dumpster area) garbage that is accrued when living in your RV only.
D. Free WIFI internet access the strongest signal and use password spiderman, all one word no capitals .For units around ranch, try spiderman or tinman123.
9. Each lot has its own electric meter . Invoice comes in the form of a lot fee or utility fee .
All spaces have 50 amp., 30 amp., and 15-20 amp. If payment is not made by due date, there will be a late fee accessed. Payments can be made at clubhouse by cash or check. NO CREDIT CARDS
10. All sites must be picked up and clean from debris (trash) at all times. We want the park to maintain a clean appearance at all times. No burning of trash at any time! This means no diapers. No burning of trash in a fire pit and no trash left in a fire pit when you go home or any time, this draws critters and trash will blow around, there will be a fine of $50 if caught with doing any of these violations.
11. Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash at all times. Dogs must be registered with management and require certificate of vaccinations. No Pit Bull , Rottweiler's or any other aggressive dog will be allowed. We re-serve the right to accept or deny a dog. Dogs must be kept quiet and cannot be of nuisance to others. We are located right on the bike/walking trail so there is ample exercise area for your dog. It is mandatory that you clean up after your dogs at all times. Bag and dispose of in the dumpster.
12. If lessee desires to add a patio/deck over the grass area on their site, they first must obtain from the City of Okoboji a building permit. Cost is $20. Decks must be built out of pervious materials, such as wood or pavers, to abide by low impact development rules and guidelines. Decks can be as large as you want as long as it is within your lot setbacks and does not interfere with another lot. All decks and structures must be approved by Ranch RV Park personnel before being built or brought in. Brick paver patios installed at the expense of the lessee , on any lot ,become part of the property and cannot be removed after tenant leaves park. It becomes part of the Ranch RV Park property at no cost to The Ranch RV Park. No pallet decks!
13. Any structure to be constructed or brought in on the lot requires a building permit from the City of Okoboji. Any structures must be approved before erected or brought in by management of Ranch RV Park. Any-thing left behind after a lease has expired , becomes the property of Ranch RV Park and will be used, disposed of or left in place to be used at park. Ranch RV Park is not a storage facility, if objects are not needed they will be destroyed.
14. Quite time is 11pm to 7:30am. Children must be inside unit after 11pm.
15. We have created a relaxing RV park for family and friends to enjoy. We will not allow and may ask you to leave if roughhousing and or disrespectful conduct is taking place. Minors may NOT consume alcohol. No drugs or marijuana! We reserve the right to remove from the premises drunk and disorderly persons. Please keep this in mind when considering joining our park.
16. Season will run each year from April 15th to Oct 15th. Keeping park open for as long as possible will be a priority and is based on the weather and is at the decision of Ranch RV Park management. Those of you that want to keep your unit on site over the winter may do so; it is an option for all. You must keep insurance on your RV unit, Ranch RV Park has no liability for damage or theft of your RV unit including weather and trees or limbs dam-age, other units and their possessions, lot premises or out buildings. We will keep you updated of the opening
17.Keeping unit here over winter requires $500 down payment towards the next season..
18.Lease Money: Down payment of $500 .This $500 is part of the total lease money. Must be paid no later than Oct 15 and will reserve your existing lot for the next year season and subject to terms outlined above on line 17 above. Remaining balance is due on or before Jan 15 of the current year of the lease. Which season begins on April 15. All accounts that are not paid per the rules set out above are subject to loosing the rv spot and there are no refunds.
19. Firearms and fireworks are prohibited anywhere on the park property.
20. TENTS are not permitted.
21. Lessee must obey all local, state, and federal laws.
22. Emergency numbers 911 or clubhouse 712-337-6020
23. Ranch RV Park is for recreational enjoyment, no extra work vehicles, no storage of job materials or equip-ment, and no commercial business shall be run out of your unit.
24. Fire rings are available until they run out, just ask. You may bring your own fire device as long as it is safe. Management reserves the right to ask for removal of any fire devise that it deems a hazard. Fire wood is available for purchase on site, located south of the dumpsters. Do not store wood on grassy areas. Do not bring wood in because it may be infested with insects or tree disease from other counties and states. Please be courteous of neighboring campers when burning and also putting out of your fire to minimize smoke.
Never leave fire unattended! Do not use accelerates.
25. Do Not Trim Trees. Do not hook up to trees. Do not erect a clothesline to a tree, You may use decorative gar-den accents: however they must not conflict with lawn maintenance and must be taken with you when you no longer are leasing the lot. Watering of the lawn is prohibited .Lawn maintenance will be performed only by Ranch RV Park personnel. NO Washing Of BOATS, Vehicles, of any kind, rv units. PLEASE TURN YOUR WATER OFF AT THE HYDRANT WHEN YOU LEAVE FOR LONG PERIODS OF TIME.
26. In the event you choose to leave or are asked to leave the park for any reason , lessee agrees to pay their Lot Fee (electricity bill ) immediately. NO REFUNDS
If you decide to leave, we need two weeks notice that you will be leaving park, call 712-337-6020 to report.
Note: After 3 violations you may be asked to leave the park. NO REFUNDS for any reason.
27. Bachelor and bachelorette parties are not allowed. Be advised: you and your party will be asked to leave the park. Your lease will be terminated and trailer will be needed to removed from the park immediately with no refund of any kind.
28. NO SUBLEASING, NO RENTING. The camper is to be occupied by the person or persons whose name/names on the current lease.
29. Selling units. Must as permission to dos so. Your RV Unit and lease of RV Lot are two different things. Lease is Non transferable . RV Unit does NOT go with the lease or have anything to do with land unit is sitting upon. If potential buyer would like to apply to stay in the park, they must apply to stay in the park. The new applicant will pay all fees and lease payments to Ranch RV Park if the applicant is accepted. Acceptance is not automatic. Appli-cation is necessary and our waiting list has precedence ahead of any applicant. To sum it up: selling a unit in the park means that you are selling your unit only and that unit has to leave the park when sold. There are no re-funds for partial seasons and no lease transfers, only new leases issued.
Lessee signature page
Cell phone_______________cell phone_____________________
Email address ______________________________________
Mailing address__same as above or ______________________________
Unit make and Year____________________________________________
Total Payment for 2022 season is due on or before January 15, 2022 and is at the rate of $_______.
Down payment $_________ made on _______________
Paid In Full $_________ made on __________________
Balance due__________ by Jan 15th, 2022
Lot #___ Apply for 2022 season signed (married couples need to both sign)_________________________________________Dated________
You have been Accepted by Laurie Reding dated 9/25/21
Send signed signature page and payments to:
Ranch RV Park
PO BOX 276
LEASE MONEY and DOWN PAYMENT FROM YEAR TO YEAR
October 15th is the end of the current tenant period. It is at this time where you decide if you want to return the next year or not. If you are not returning you must have rv unit off the site by Oct 15th, the year you leased. If you want to return the following year you then can ask for ap-plication for lease before Oct 15th current year. You have then a choice to take unit home to store it for the winter or leave it here on the site. But you can only leave it here if : you pay the $500 down payment. In the fall, along with your final utility bill and application to lease: is a request for a down payment. A down payment of $500 at the least: will reserve and secure your spot for the following season starting April 15 each year. This is nonrefundable even if you decide later that you are not staying the following year. On or before Jan 15h, each year, the remainder of the lease money is due. If lease money is not received, it becomes delin-quent, you are then in jeopardy of losing your spot. You have become subject to The Ranch RV Park revoking and not accepting your application for lease agreement. This means that the spot may and will be leased to someone else and you must remove your unit from property immediately upon notice, which could be given by any of the following ways: text message, phone call, letter, in person, by email or any other form that is deemed necessary.
So keep this in mind:
Down payment of no less that $500 is due back with final year’s utility payment and signed application for lease papers. $500 secures your current rv spot and in the event that you decide to terminate your application to lease any time after sending it in, you forfeit that $500. Utility bills and $500 deposit and application to lease is due upon receipt and be-comes delinquent Oct 31 that current year. The above described paperwork will only be sent out once by text , phone call or mail. Remember, at any time you can come up to the clubhouse, tell us you want to continue to stay at our park and pay your down payment early.
Delinquent down payments can and will become subject to: you no longer having the right to use this space for your unit and you must remove it immediately.
We can’t say it enough; it is a 6 month lease & runs from April 15th to Oct 15th each year. We allow you to leave your units here over the winter if you want to as long as the $500 down payment or more has been paid when requested in the Fall.
After January 15th of the new current year, and no payments have been made to Ranch RV Park for this current year, you are considered delinquent and the application to lease that was extended to you may and will be revoked, you no longer will be able to lease from Ranch RV Park. If your unit is still on that site after January 15th, you the tenant agrees to remove it when Ranch RV Park requests you to move it out. Ranch RV Park
Make Checks Payable to Ranch RV Park and send to PO Box 276 Okoboji, IA 51355