Rules are in effect as of 5/15/2016
Rules /Requirements for Ranch RV Park facility located at 2353 175th St. Okoboji, IA 51355. These are part of the terms of your lease. Rules may be amended when necessary; in that event you will be given a new set of rules.
1.Lessee must be at least 18 years old to attain a registered site. 2.2006 year RV models or newer, if older and in excellent condition may be approved by management. 3.Sites are approximately 70 feet deep x 30 feet wide. There is a gravel pad where RV will sit. Each lot has a 20’x20’ rock designated parking area. One RV per site is allowed. 4.There is extra parking available for boats and cars on premises, ask for availability and permission. 5.Each lot has room for 2 vehicles in addition to their RV unit, if you have visitors they must use your designated parking area unless the lot owner is already occupying it with own vehicles. In this case these visitors will use the extra parking area on the east side of property. A visitor is someone who is visiting 1 week or less in any 1 month. Other arrangements for parking are needed if stays are longer than 1 week and want to park on extra parking area. If visitor wants to park longer, submit request and it will be reviewed by management of Ranch RV Park, it may be accepted or denied. Please call for any questions about this.
Lessee is responsible for thier guests and visitors.
Any vehicle may not protrude into the access roads.
6.Leases are on a 1 season basis or year basis if want to keep rv unit here in the winter before the next season, no extra charge. Cost of lease is $2700. Lot 7 is $2800. All sites are full hookup. 7.Included with your lease:
C. Mediacom cable with basic family package. Upgrades are available and financial responsibility for upgrade is customers. Mediacom will bill out for any upgrades directly to customer.
D. Garbage service (dumpster area) garbage that is accrued when living in your RV only.
E. Free WI FI
9. Each lot has its own electric meter. Bill comes in the form of a lot fee.
All spaces have 50amp,30 amp, and 15-20 amp.
10. All sites must be picked up and clean from debris (trash) at all times. We want the park to maintain a clean appearance at all times. No burning of trash at any time!
11. Pets are welcome and must be kept on a leash at all times. Dogs must be registered with management and require certificate of vaccinations. No Pit Bull or any other aggressive dog will be allowed. We reserve the right to accept or deny a dog. Dogs must be kept quiet and cannot be of nuisance to others. We are located right on the bike/walking trail so there is ample exercise area for your dog. It is mandatory that you clean up after your dogs at all times.
12. If lessee desires to add a patio/deck over the grass area on their site, they first must obtain from the City of Okoboji a building permit. Cost is $20. Decks must be built out of pervious materials, such as wood or pavers, to abide by low impact development rules and guidelines. Decks can be as large as you want as long as it is within your lot setbacks and does not interfere with another lot.
13. Any structure to be constructed on the lot requires a building permit from the City of Okoboji.
14. Quite time is 11pm to 7:30am.
15. We have created a relaxing RV park for family and friends to enjoy. We will not allow and may ask you to leave if roughhousing and or disrespectful conduct is taking place. Minors may NOT consume alcohol. We reserve the right to remove from the premises drunk and disorderly persons. Please keep this in mind when considering joining our park.
16. Season will run each year from April 15th to approximately Oct 15th. Keeping park open for as long as possible will be a priority and is based on the weather. Those of you that want to keep your unit on site over the winter may do so; it is an option for all. You must keep insurance on your RV unit, Ranch RV Park has no liability for damage or theft of your RV unit, lot premises or out buildings. We will keep you updated of the opening and closing schedules by email or phone.
17. Down payments to reserve lots are non refundable.
18. Your down payment will be due at the end of the current year for the next season. For example, Oct 15th 2017,for your 2018 lease money will be due to ensure your same lot location or to check to open lots available if you want to change lots. Remainder of rent is due by January 15, 2018.
NEW LEASES AFTER NOV15,2015 are paid in full at time of signing.
19. Firearms and fireworks are prohibited anywhere on the park property.
20. Tents are not permitted.
21. Lessee must obey all local, state, and federal laws.
22. Emergency numbers: 911 or the clubhouse @ 712-332-2159.
23. Ranch RV Park is for recreational enjoyment, no extra work vehicles, no storage of job materials or equipment, and no commercial business shall be run out of your RV unit or site.
25. Fire rings are available, just ask. You may bring your own fire devise as long as it is safe. Management reserves the right to ask for removal of any fire devise that may be a hazard. Fire wood will be available for purchase and must be stored off the grass areas.
Never leave fire unattended.
Wood is the only material that may be burned! No accelerants!
26. Do not trim trees. Do not hook up to trees. You may use decorative garden accents; however they should not conflict with lawn maintenance and must be removed if you no longer are leasing the site. Watering of the lawn is prohibited. Lawn maintenance will be performed by Ranch RV Park.
27. In the event you choose to leave park for any reason, you agree to pay your electric bill immediately. We need two weeks' notice that you will be leaving park, call 712-332-2159. No refunds. Transfer of lease is $500, paid by new lessee.
28. You must carry your own insurance for your camper while it is parked at Ranch RV Park. Ranch RV Park is not responsible for accidents regarding campers or vehicles and guests and their guests.
No Refunds, you leave, are asked to leave, whatever, no refunds.
29. No fishing on ranch mini Golf Property
By signing below Lessee agrees to the above rules and regulations.
____________________________ Accepted by Ranch RV Park ___________dated